- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
This repair shop went out of their way to try and fix my car. When they realized I have a problem that needs a dealer part they were upfront and did not charge me anything, even though this took time for him to diagnose. He even got the top up on my car so it wouldn't get wet. I will be back to this shop for any repairs I need in the future.
I haven't even retried my vehicle, which will be done today, but I already know the job will be A+. I've been bringing our fleet to John for a couple years now and I can say he's always my first choice for auto repair. I love his prices they are fair, his work is always right, and how he treats everyone the same. I always feel welcomed. What I love most is he's honest. If he can't do it, he'll tell me up front and often recommend who can. Thanks so much John. I truly appreciate your services.